Monday, May 10, 2010

Life's Lessons

It won't be long and my two youngest kids will be 4th and 5th graders, oh my.  Sometimes I wish I could freeze time for a little while.  This card is for my daughter's teacher.

Another super cute image by Tiddly Inks and it  is a digi stamp that I've resized and cut out after coloring with my Copic markers.  The colors are pictured below:
Supplies:  Paper - Papertrey Ink Summer Sunrise, Plum Pudding, Neenah Red Linen & Neenah Solor White.  Stamps - Cornish Heritage Farms School Paper backgrounder, Spellbinder's Nesties Labels 4 & Want2Scrap black half pearls. 

Oh!  I made a light box a few days ago, the Catch The Bug Challenge blog will take you to the tutorial if you'd like to see it.  I think it works pretty well!

5 comments:

Louise Fox said...

Jan, Your card is adorable. And yes, it would be so nice to just freeze the kid's ages where they are, because literally tomorrow they will be married and out on their own. You are a wise woman to recognize this while your children are so young. Blessings, Louise

Alley said...

Very nice card Jan and your copic coloring is wonderful. I am just learning my self.

Cheryl said...

So very beautiful,fabulous colouring and love the bright and cheery colours!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and the lovely comment!!
xx

Carol L said...

This is a perfect card for a teacher, with the notebook paper background and sweet image! I love the apple on her head:)Great colors too!
Thanks for the link to the photo box :)

Jenny said...

Such a cute card! I love the background lined paper, creative! Glad the lightbox tutorial worked for you!