Wednesday, August 11, 2010

In Style Stamps Inspiration Wednesday Challenge

It's Inspiration Wednesday at In Style Stamps!  Above is the inspiration photo for the challenge.

I must say, I was challenged!
My first card above changed right in the middle of making it so I have two cards to show you today.  I started with the "Peggie" image I'd colored and ended up with "Ellie".  The architectural detail in the photo really stood out to me.  Especially since we've been tearing apart the living room to put in new windows!  The detail of the paneling on the wall behind the crib and the three pictures hung above it as well as the predominant colors of the room went into this card.

I know I've used Ellie a couple of times already, I just wanted to remind you that "Ellie" is a new release and will be available for purchase August 20th.
My second card where I used my first colored image "Peggie" was inspired by the colors in the photo, the three photos on the wall, textures and circles on the baby bedding.  Peggie is available for purchase now as a digital and rubber stamp at In Style Stamps.

Stop by the In Style Stamps blog today to see what our other fabulous designers have come up with and maybe even enter into the challenge yourself?!  Sounds like fun to me!
Challenges:
Everybody Art Challenge - Check It Out 

9 comments:

Laura said...

gorgeous cards!!!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love both the cards but especially the first one. It's perfect! TFS!


XOXO
Kristine

Axa said...

I love the first one but the second one is cute too!

Kerry said...

Oh my Jan... love them both!!! Great take on the architectural details... AWESOME!!! And the paper choice is fabulous.

Kerry said...

LOVE both cards!!! I totally in love with the dp!!!! Oh my gosh! You rock this challenge!

Robin McK said...

Hi Jan!
Love the colours you pulled from the photo. And the 3-panel thing is great too!

Karen Howard said...

Wow, I think you did a fabulous job with this challenge!!!

Simone P. said...

Both of these are just perfect!

Taylor said...

I love both of these!!! You did a great job on this one!