Friday, August 6, 2010

Marci for a limited time only...

My post is a little late today!  
I've been working on several design team projects that I can't talk to you about yet! 

I woke up this morning thinking about Marci, she's the digital image on my card today.  What kind of a friend would I be to you if I didn't introduce you to Marci and let you know that she's available for purchase for a limited time, like until Monday August 9th at La La Land Crafts.

You see, I'm a guest designer for La La Land Crafts and Irina the owner of La La Land is releasing a new line of rubber stamps and "Birthday Marci" is just one of them.  To introduce her she is available in digital form for a limited time and for those of us who need instant gratification.  Like me...  

I've seen several of the images in the new line and you are not going to want to miss these, they are fabulous!  Irina drew all the images in the new line herself!  When will the new line be available you ask?
Mid  September!

And don't forget about La La Land Crafts Beach Birthday Bash going on, there are hops and prizes and hops and prizes and hops and prizes!  Each of the design team members get to give away a prize too so be sure to leave comments on the hops as you play along!

Challenges for Marci:
Operation Write Home - Sketch Challenge 
Die Cut Dreams - Gingham 
Frosted Designs - Celebrate Life
Stamp Something - Inspiration Photo 
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Your Favorite Stamp
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes 
Practical Scrappers - Just One Embellishment 
Charisma Cardz - Teddy Bears

31 comments:

Irena said...

Gorgeous card. The image is adorable.

Irina Blount said...

Oh I LOVE it Jan!!! LOVE the bright colors and the way you colored Marci!!! ADORABLE!!!

Karen said...

This is lovely, and I love how you've coloured her hair, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Deb said...

Gorgeous colors and layout, love the brightness, thanks for joining us at DCD this week, hope to see you again
Debs
xxx

Scrappychick said...

Love the image and the layout and your coloring is just superb!
Cyndi

Cor* said...

A very great image. Bright and summery & fun. Coloring is fab! Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations for this fortnight challenge.

Pamela said...

Cute image, love the bright colours. Thank you for joining us at DCD this week.

Martha galvez said...

Great job Jan. Love the card!

Jenny V. said...

Gorgeous card Jan. Too cute, I adore this image.

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining us at DCD with this gorgeous card, fantastic hair colouring, hugs Liz xx

Judy said...

This is gorgeous, and very beautifully colored. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Judy

Kathy W. said...

Beautiful job!! I love it:)

carrie said...

Love the new Birthday Marci on your card. She is really cute all colored on your card.

Unknown said...

Super creation, thanks for joining in with our Gingham challenge at DCD this week.
Hugs
Dawn x

JoAnn said...

I think I over looked you yesterday and I'm not sure how that happened. Anyway I love your card and the colors. You don't see that color on the hair very much but I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Monika Reeck said...

Your coloring Images totally fab...the hair looks so real..and love the cherry colors on the DP you used...totally adorable card...Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.Hugs, Monika

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love Love this image!!! Darling card!!!

Elena said...

Wow! This card is absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and great use of just one embellishment! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is stunning! Love how you colored the hair, gorgeous!!!

Maureen said...

Wow!! What a great card!! Love the colors, the papers, and your coloring is just awesome!! LOVE that red hair!!

Barb Craft said...

What a little cutie you have here!! She is adorable and looks great with the mix of papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!!
barb :)

Faye said...

Oooh, I like this one! That is a fab image, think I may have missed her at LLL though!Your colouring is great. Thanks so much for playing at Charisma. x

Amy said...

This card is so adorable. I just love the little digi stamp you used. Too cute. Thanks for playing along with Practical Scrappers.

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

What a sweet, fun and cheery card! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something this week!

Janna :)

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Harriet H said...

What an adorable card...I love it....thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week.

Harriet

Amber said...

Fabulous creation! She reminds me of the Rainbow Bright Doll I had when I was little! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hugs
Amber

Judy said...

Congratulations for making the top 3 at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Judy

Lisa said...

Super cute! I would love to know the colors you used for her hair! Gorgeous color combo! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!