Monday, August 16, 2010

Sweet Baby


I'm really excited to share my card with you today!  I used a digital image called Baby Fairy by The Stamping Boutique.  I had so much fun making this card, coloring it was a pleasure and the layout was totally fun.  The layout is the sketch challenge from Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps a couple of weeks ago.  It's one of those I want to make over and over just to see what it looks like with a different image.  

I used De Lovely papers, matted everything in black added three Want2Stamp half pearls and the "sweet baby" stamp is from a Papertrey Ink stamp set.  

12 comments:

Irena said...

Very pretty card.

jimlynn said...

Oh so cute and what a darling little image. Love that layout too.
Great.
Lynn

Alissa said...

Oooh I love this card. The colors are so pretty, and that sketch is great! I might have to use that one!

Carol L said...

The image is simply adorable!! I love the DP, colors and I love this sketch too!

Laura said...

Beautiful card!TFS

Kelly O’Donnell said...

Jan-I love this card. Great coloring!!! Your blog is awesome. I always look forward to visiting.
-Kelly

Patty Gorka said...

What a cute image, fab colors! Just wonderful, I love this card!

Carrie said...

what a sweet image for such a sweet card and I really like this layout

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this image and the great DSP colors and L.O. Another great card Jan!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this image and the great DSP colors and L.O. Another great card Jan!

ThePurplePlace said...

Sweet as can be! I LOVE this and I also think your Copic Sketchbook is wonderful. I recognize many of the images and should make one myself.

You did a great job. Maybe a binding machine of some type, should be on my WISH List!! :)

Happy Crafting,
Lisa

Angela said...

Wow, this is awesome! I love your layout and the coloring on the cute image is fabulous!