Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Stamping Boutique Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon


The Stamping Boutique is having a digi day at Paper Craft Planet right now, here are the details!

You're Invited To Attend:
The Stamping Boutique Paper Craft Planet forum
Saturday Oct. 16th
2-4pm EST
  Be sure to bring your fast typing fingers and your crafting mojo!

See you there!!

I made my card for The Stamping Boutique Digi Day over at Paper Craft Planet using Tracey's Ribbon and coloring it pink with my Copic markers.  I used a simple layout to showcase the image and to use up that last piece of matching patterned paper I used the Papertrey Ink envelope liner die.  

I won't keep you - run over to Paper Craft Planet and have fun!
Challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - Pink

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute.

Karen Howard said...

Jan, this is really gorgeous! Love the colors and pattern.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great L.O. and love the image! TFS

Net said...

Aw that is so pretty!

I love it, thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.