Friday, November 26, 2010

More Kids Birthday Cards


Is anyone home blog browsing today or is everyone out on the busiest Christmas shopping day of the year?!  I hope you had a really nice Thanksgiving holiday with your families, we had a nice day here.

My cards today are from a batch of birthday cards I made for the kids at our church.  They are the same yet different but only slightly.  


The cute monkey's were given to me by one of my stamping friends who made them with her Cricket machine.  I made up cards to use them on with one of the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps sketch challenges from last month.

Have a nice Thanksgiving Weekend!

Challenges:
Daisy Doodles - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely cards, so cute!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Paula said...

Jan
what a great card again
thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles this week
good luck
Paula x

Fink said...

Great job with your card! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles!