Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Stamping Boutique Winter KK

My card today is for the Stamps R Us challenge "Sparkle & Scallops" that started Sunday and goes for the next two weeks.  The Stamping Boutique is the sponsor for this challenge so I wanted to make a card since I'm on their design team and also contribute to the Stamps R Us challenge blog when I can. 

I love Tracey's Winter KK image, I'm sad my glittery snowflake doesn't show up in the photo very well, you'll just have to come over and see it in person.  The two purple glittery strips were made with Scor-Tape and sprinkling glitter over it.  KK is colored with Copic markers BG10, BG11, BG13, BG18, R21, R22, R24, E44, E49, E59, E31, E00, E000, YR00, C6, C3, E42, E43.  The scalloped dies I used are made by Spellbinders and My Favorite Things Stamps, papers are Stampin' Up! Cameo Coral, Taken With Teal, Neenah Solar White and Cosmo Cricket Pinkalicious.

Challenges:
Stamps R Us - Sparkle & Scallops

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Great card Jan, love the colours & the sparky ribbon & snowflake. Your colouring/shading on KK is fantastic!

paige said...

Delightful card! the image and colors are so much fun!

Unknown said...

Very cute. I love her expression.

Marilyn said...

Such a happy image Jan & you've coloured it beautifully! That paper is gorgeous.

Carrie said...

Wonderful job on the challenge. I love the sparkle with the glitter strips

Unknown said...

Hi Jan! I saw this card in one of the challenges I entered tonight and wanted to come and tell you how gorgeous it is!! I really love your coloring on this one! Over the top!