Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bug A Boo Stamps New Release

Today is New Release day at Bug A Boo Stamps!  This cute little clown is part of the new release and I also made her for our Mini Challenge at Catch The Bug, the challenge is a Birthday theme with bling!

Oh bling!  Can we talk about glitter?!  Glitter kind of reminds me of coconut.  Once you've used it, it doesn't go away.  I make cards at the kitchen table so every family member will come in contact with the glitter I spilled today!  
My little clown girl is colored with Copic markers T5, T3, T2, T1, E00, E000, R02, YG13, YG17, RV02, RV04, RV09, E31, E44, E47, E49.  The layout was a sketch that isn't recognizable anymore, it's been through a lot!  The pink paper is Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz, the polka dotted paper is Raspberry Fizz I put through the printer, dies used are PTI's ric rac and a couple of old Stampin' Up! Oval punches.  To get the glitter to stick to the polka dots on her suit I used Crystal Lacquer and Stampin' Up! Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  

And now... more about that challenge!

Make a card with a birthday theme and bling and enter it at Bug A Boo Stamps Catch The Bug challenge blog.

One randomly selected mini-challenge entrant will win four free digital images from one of our sponsor's online stores -Lauretta's Digital Stamps or Cocodingo.

...and
In celebration of our first birthday all this week digital images are 60% off at the Bug A Boo Stamps online store!  Use code KW696782 for your discount!
Challenges:
Catch The Bug - Birthday Bling Mini Challenge
The Paper Variety - Pink & Black 
Stampavie & More - Glitter 
Stamp Something - Anything Goes 
My Sheri Crafts - Bling 
Creative Craft Challenges - Monochromatic Madness
 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! The colors really make him stand out!

Brenda said...

That is such a beautiful little clown Jan! I love how you coloured her in and the little grey glittery spots on her costume are totally gorgeous!

jimlynn said...

Adorable card! And love that little image. Too cute. I know what you're saying about the glitter...I usually pick glitter off the dog for days after I've used it! LOL
Lynn

Min said...

Just LOVE the pink & black with the bling!! Fabulous!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Suzy said...

What a cute card!! Thanks for sharing with The Paper Variety! Come back tomorrow for a new challenge :)

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

What a great image! Love that color combo!

Anonymous said...

SWEET! I love the pink and black combo!

Marilyn said...

Wonderful... so bright & cheery. I checked Jodie's blog today & thought the little clown was so cute. I never buy bright paper like that & probably wouldn't know what to do with it if I did but your card is dynomite!

Amy said...

This is "WOW" love the bright colors!! Great card

Carrie said...

that bold pink and black together really POP! and that clown couldn't be any cuter

Julye said...

Cute card and love the pink but cheeky using 3 colours on the monochromatic theme, but thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges.