Friday, February 18, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Spring Violets

I had to share some more of the cards I made with the Clear Dollar Stamps Spring Violets set.  When I first saw this set I was so inspired, I could close my eyes and see all the different cards I wanted to make with this set.  I love it when that happens!  

My first card uses the violets digital paper that comes in the set as well as the small violets grouped in threes and the sentiment.  I added Spellbinders circles and a ribbon slide and the Cuttle bug Swiss Dots embossing folder along with some imagination, what fun!


My second card uses one of the pre-colored images with the yellow gingham digital paper that comes in the set along with Spellbinders circles and scalloped circles & tag dies a Papertrey Ink scalloped border die a Sizzix embossing folder, a scrap of gingham ribbon and some purple rhinestones.


My last card was actually one of my first cards as you can see from the layout.  All of the images used for these cards are pre-colored, this Spring Violets set comes with pre-colored digital images as well as line drawings, it's pictured below.


This set was offered free with the Clearly Inspired challenge February 4, 2011.  If you like it you might go check and see if it's still offered for free, and while you are at Clear Dollar Stamps be sure to check out all of their digital images!

My cards will be donated to Operation Write Home for their Spring Thaw card drive, you can click on the OWH card drive banner in my sidebar if you'd like to join in or learn more about it.

Challenges:
Mami Doodles - Flower Card
Simply Create - Bold & Bright 
Totally Paper Crafts - Do It With Digis 
Res-Q-Challenge - Something That Makes You Happy 
Wags N Whiskers - Punches 

10 comments:

Mel said...

Jan, your cards are so beautiful. Love how you paper pieced the pot to match you background papers and how you used the image for the background paper.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Boy, I really love your style Jan ... so fresh and clean. Your cards are always the perfect eye candy!

darling Ho said...

All of the cards are beautiful. I love the bright style!
Thanks for joining us at SC, hope to see you soon. ~~hugs~darling Ho~~

Mandi said...

Super cards Jan
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts, hope to see you again next week
mandi x

paige said...

your cards are so cheerful! you should see my smile!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very pretty cards- I have this set and the papers printed out and on my desk..... I cannot wait for the snow to thaw and for the flowers to start blooming....!

Denise said...

Fabulous! Love the bright, happy colors! Thanks for playing RSEQ challenge this week!

Carrie said...

These are all awesome.

Debs said...

a trio of gorgeous cards :0)..thanks for joining us at WNW and good luck..hugs Debs x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!! Your creations are all stunning!! I just love your springy colors and images. Beautiful coloring, colors, and designs! Thanks for joining the Wags n Whiskers challenge this week!