Tuesday, March 8, 2011

GTC's Crafty Corner Song Birds


My card today is for the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Midweek Throwdown Mother's Day card challenge.  Whew, that was a mouth full!  I made this card at the same time I made the one I posted Sunday using Splitcoast Stampers sketch challenge #321 thinking song birds would make a nice Mother's Day card.

I used GTC's Crafty Corner song birds pre-colored digital image because the 1 1/4" squares are really small when you need to color something.  For me anyway...  The papers are from the Basic Grey Lime Rickey collection, I used a Mother's Day stamp made by Hero Arts and metal sticker dots on the Stampin' Up! Green Galore strip.  

Challenges:
Splitcoast Stampers - Sketch challenge #321
Paper Crafting Journey - Things With Wings
C.R.A.F.T. - Mother's Day
Crafty Purple Frog - Things With Wings
 Stamp Something - Use a Digi
Wee Memories - Woodlands Theme

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab design thanks for playing over at CRAFT Challenge this week.

Kerry x

Laura said...

Beautiful Card! Love the colors.

Suzanne said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week
Hugs
Suzanne x
Guest DT

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

this is too cute! what a wonderful card :)

thank you for playing along with us at paper crafting journey's things with wings challenge!

xo
sarabeth-dt

KarenB said...

Your songbirds are so beautiful - I love your colouring!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

another adorable, sweet card with simple lines that speaks volumes....I don't know how you are able to be on so many teams and challenges, but you do and it's just more for me to enjoy looking at and getting inspiration.

Vicky said...

Fabulous card I love the sweet little birds.
Thank you for joining us girls over at CPF Challenges, good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx