Sunday, April 24, 2011

Doodle Pantry Easter Bunny


Happy Easter Sunday!

I know Easter isn't about bunnies, Easter is about our risen Savior and our loving Father's gift of life to us and I'm so thankful for that gift of life to the overflowing.  I hope you are having a blessed Easter Sunday with your family.  My blog post is set on auto post because that's where I am today-

My card today was an oops.  I think I read the challenge wrong, somewhere it said "white focus"...  I think, hehehe
I don't think there really is such a thing as a mistake in paper crafting, a creative opportunity is more like it.  This sweet Bunny image is by the Doodle Pantry and I used the colored version, my layout is clean and simple with some dry embossing.  The color I used for that "pop" is Via Vellum Cyan because it matches Laurie's outline so well and I have a ream of it I really need to use.

Have a blessed Easter!

Challenges:
  Crafty Sentiments - Easter
Paperplay - Easter

21 comments:

Carrie said...

adorable, happy easter

Lori Turner said...

Awww...love this Easter Bunny Jan! Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Happy Easter!

Tamie said...

Loving the clean and simple card. It is crisp and boy does your embossing pop your image which I just love. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Happy Easter!

Seongsook Duncan said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Another "makes me smile" card, Jan.

Pat said...

Gorgeous card, super cute image. Thanks for joining in our challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Patti J said...

Awww....Jan, this is so adorable! Happy Easter to you, as well!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love this image! And I LOVE how you focused on the white and your wonderful design. Great texture, Jan, and all the white really makes this image pop. Fab card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oops, where did my comment go? I love this image and how you focused on the white. What a wonderful design... The texture and white really makes the image pop. What a fab card!

K. Joy said...

Oh this is adorable!! I love the embossing behind the image panel! It gives the whole card such a cool look. Love the layout too, it's perfect for bringing out the bunny. :) Thanks for sharing!!

Cards By MI said...

How fun! Your image is totally adorable! Thanks for playing with us over at FFC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Jan, this card is just adorable! I love that texture template. Fun easter card.
Hugs, Sarah

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable card, love the C&S look and the wonderful white background. The coloured image is very vivid and goes so well with the white theme:0) Like the added blue colour.

Kathy W. said...

Aww this is so sweet! Love the bunny and the layout of your card. Thanks for sharing!

TannyP said...

Gorgeous sentiment, super cute image and fabulous texture. Love the colors, too. So cute! Thanks for joining in the Sisterhood of Crafters Easter Eggstravaganza!

Robbie said...

Love the white and blue and all that gorgeous texture with the dry embossing. So true, oft times 'Less is More', your card proves that is true.

Helen Dooley said...

Jan he is too cute! Thanks for playing along on For Fun.

Julie M said...

Lovely card, Jan - great vivid colours against that crisp white background.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Anonymous said...

Love this card, its cute and elegant! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

Mani said...

Hi.
What a beautiful card. Such a cool image. :-)
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
Manuela

L.Wilson said...

He is so cute!! Love this mostly white design too!