Friday, April 8, 2011

Hannah Lynn Ladybug Love


I decided to do a second blog post today so I could share a "just for fun" card that I made recently.  I came across a challenge blog called Crafts And Me which also has a store.  Some of the design team used these beautiful images and I just had to find out more.  I discovered Hannah Lynn stamps and digital images at the Crafts & Me online store.  I've purchased three digital images so far and each time I color them I sit back and think, "she's beautiful"!  I don't buy "real" stamps anymore because I don't want to store them but these are really tempting!

I tried a new skin color combination for this beauty and I'm not really happy with it.  It's E53, E51 & E50.  I think the E53 makes her face look dirty instead of shaded and I couldn't blend it out.  I also grabbed the wrong marker for her cheeks R85 so I kept moving forward and blended the best I could.  Her hair color is E79, E74, E71, E70 and the other Copic marker colors are R39, R37, R35, RV34, RV32, BG01, BG05, BG0000, BG10.

I printed my image quite large so my card turned out very simple, I decided beautiful girls really don't need much extra anyway.

Have a good weekend!

Challenges:  
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles - Lets Get Girly 
Crafty Catz - Embossing 
Stamp Something - Sassy or Circles or Something... 

12 comments:

Lola said...

Oh she really is beautiful - as is your card. Wonderful colors and coloring.

Kristine said...

Hi Jan =) This is such a fun card! LOVE your beautiful coloring!

Dawn said...

I love the colors you used on her face, I tend to only use one or two and keep my faces pale Like mine...LOL

Great card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jan. Those images are great.

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful, she is wonderful as is your coloring Jan.

Janette said...

Your card is really gorgeous,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Bonnie Weiss said...

This girl is so pretty and so is the job you did turning her into a card. Your colouring is soooo good Jan!

Angie said...

fab card love the image and colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous Jan. You are truly an inspiration to me. I love your artwork and it encourages me to try new things.....Thanks from diane in Havasu

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

some how I missing your post again....loving the girl...copic coloring is super, the bunnies below are adorable and I don't remember still that sweet bee hiding win flower...wish i could buy them all...haha

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jan
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Jan

Wow what a super image and coloured so well... Thanks so much for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina