Saturday, July 30, 2011

Penny Black Mimi


Hello blog friends I have a just for fun card to share with you today!  At our last crafty get together one of my friends brought this cute Penny Black Mimi stamp and asked if I'd like to use it and of course I said YES! 

I've been playing with fancy folds and decided I'd like to make a "Joy fold" card with Mimi.  She's colored with Copic markers R0000, R59, R39, R37, R21, R81, RV10, BG0000, YF24, YR21, Y21, E74, E71, E42, E41, E00, E000, E0000.

The patterned papers I used are from My Time Made Easy, the Fresh Flowers collection and are digital.  The cardstock is Cranberry by thepapermill.com and Neenah Solar White.  I stamped the Mimi image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, used some of my Spellbinders dies to help create a fun card. 

Hey!  I have some news for you about the cloud tutorial some of you have asked me to do using Copic markers.  I've ordered myself a neat little video camera so after it arrives and I practice a bit I'll be making that "Coloring Clouds Background With Copic Markers" tutorial for you!  I'll be sure to practice with the video camera first on Maxine...


 she's usually into some kind of mischief!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Happleigh Scrappin' - Shaped or Special Fold
Stamp With Fun - Friends
  Top Tip Tuesday - Make It Girlie
Amber's Crafts & Stuff - Use Patterned Paper 
Little Darlings - Girlie
Papercraft Star - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Friday's - Anything Goes

15 comments:

Melissa Czapor said...

Fab card - love the colors and LO!! I'm looking forward to the cloud tutorial!! blessings and hugs!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hehe! great photo. Can't wait to see all the neat stuff you will produce with your new camera.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Your card is gorgeous! What great coloring of the image. Love the mix of papers and the fold.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card. TFS.

jimlynn said...

Precious card, Jan. Love your fabulous coloring.
Can't wait to see the video!!!
Lynn

Claire said...

A really sweet card Jan. Hugs, Claire x

Linda Palmer said...

This is a darling card and you have colored her so beautiful. Great job!

Ashley Nicole said...

Fabulous card. Love the pattern papers.
Ashley
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Shannon White said...

Love your Adorable card Miss Jan! Such a Sweet image and love your Wonderful coloring! Fabulous card fold and perfect dp's too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Carol L said...

This image is so cute and I love the way you colored her! Interesting fold too, I've never tried that yet, but now I'm going to have to :)
Have a great weekend :)

Kim Duran said...

Jan, this card is so adorable! I love the red scallops peeking out and the image is too cute! What a wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Papercraft Star! I hope to see more of your creations with us soon!

She's a Color Queen said...

SA-WEET card!! You are so talented! Love the picture of your fur baby!

Cathy P in AZ said...

I am in LOVE with your Mimi card, Jan! This folding card is PERFECT with this image, love the LO and colors and Mimi! *swoooooon*!

Cathy P in AZ said...

AND...I forgot to say...Maxine is absolutely PRECIOUS. Look at her beautiful eyes...I can't wait to meet her one day! :)

Bettina L. said...

Such a cute girlie card. Love the colours and the design. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you again tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina