Thursday, August 18, 2011

Inspired Stamps David's Shepherd


I have a new release card to share with you today blog friends!  Inspired Stamps has a new release of acrylic stamps for the upcoming holidays.  

For my card today I used David's Shepherd and the new Christmas Verse stamp set.  This cute image was colored with Copic markers R59, R46, R43, YR24, YR21, Y21, E37, E15, YR14, G29, G28, G24, G21, E0000, E000, E00, E41, E42, E43, E44.  I kept my layout pretty clean to showcase this cute image.  

I printed patterned Christmas paper and used Cheery Lynn Designs French Flair and scalloped French Flair dies to make a shaped card as well as Spellbinders circles dies for the sentiment.

Be sure to stop by Inspired Stamps to see all of the new releases!

Thanks for visiting my blog today - 

Challenges:
I Did It Creations - Shaped Cards
Sentimental Sunday's - Shaped Cards

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cute little shepherd and gorgeous papers
Lisa x

Dana said...

So cute and elegant at the same time! Your David is adorable and I love those papers!! Great card g/f!!
Hugs xx

NanaConnie said...

I LOVE THIS LITTLE SHEPPARD BOY! He's too cute and will be perfect for Christmas cards. Love the dp you chose.

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cute!! Love the new stamps!! Great colouring job and pretty paper!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

B said...

Love the sweet shepherd!

Tammy said...

This is adorable Jan!! Awesome coloring and I love that dp!

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a wonderful card! Awesome paper and a very cute image!
Thanks for joining the fun at Sentimental Sundays this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Jeanette said...

This is the sweetest image. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at I Did It creations.