Monday, November 28, 2011

Bug A Boo Stamps Little Penguin


I have a fun card to share with you today for a new sketch challenge blog called Seems A Little Sketchy.  It's a twice a month challenge and I'm one of their new design team members!

I was provided this cute penguin image from Bug A Boo Stamps, Jodi is our sponsor for this sketch challenge so you know there is going to be a fabulous prize package!  

Here's a picture of the sketch I used for inspiration and below you'll find the Copic marker colors I used to color my penguin.


I also made up this sketch as an A2 sized card to add to my box of cards for Operation Write Home.


I hope you'll stop by the Seems A Little Sketchy challenge blog and see all the fabulous cards our team has made and join in our challenge too!

Thanks for visiting my blog today - 

Challenges:
Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps - Love You
Creative Craft Challenges- Free For All
Party Time Tuesdays - Snow Us What You've Got

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh he is gorgeous .. so much fun
Lisa x

Unknown said...

This is so cute sweetie... I love penguins!!

Jennifer said...

Such icy sweetness! I love this little guy and I love how you displayed him on these wonderful papers.

Tammy said...

Adorable Jan!! I love the bright colors! Congrats on your new DT position!

She's a Color Queen said...

Love whimiscal, that little Penguin is adorable, as are the cards he stars in!

Linda said...

Super cite...great coloring esp the scarf! TFS!!!

Linda said...

Super cite...great coloring esp the scarf! TFS!!!