Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Fall Birthday Critters

Welcome to our "Celebrate Life Blog Hop" in honor of our friend Katie who passed away November 7th after a long battle with cancer.  If you've arrived here from Trudy's blog you're on the right track.  If not and you'd like to start at the beginning please click here.

My birthday card today was made for one of Katie's twin boys.


I used the Clear Dollar Stamps Fall Birthday Critters pre-colored digital stamp set and one of the digital papers that comes in the set.  It was a quick, cute, fun card to make!

The next stop on our hop is the fabulous Barb!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan Challenge #6 - Birthday Theme

15 comments:

Candy F. said...

Your card is adorable and I know whichever twin received it will absolutely love it.

Christi said...

Wow!! I love this!!

Cassie said...

I'm sure the boys will love this card, Jan.

Anonymous said...

A-DORABLE!

Becky Sorensen said...

Cute card!

Sara I. said...

Love it! The colors are so bright and cheery and the papers are perfect!

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Jan.So happy you joined us for this. Love love this card and am sure Katie's boys did too. Hugs.

Dawn Frost said...

I love that squirrel, fantastic card Jan.

Barb said...

How perfect!! Great job!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!!

Carol L said...

Such a cute card, and I'm sure it will have a special meaning to the precious recipient!

Edwina said...

What a cute card! I love the papers you used, especially the check. It is great you are not forgetting the boys. Homemade cards from Katie's friends will mean a lot to them. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Dena Cottrell said...

Such a happy card for them. I know it brought a smile to their faces. Your tribute to her through her sons is very sweet.

THERESA said...

Absolutely super, they will love this!!
lotsa luv and hugs

Pat (mspfd) said...

Total cuteness. Great colors!