Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Doodle Pantry Flaming Hot Ants


I'm a big fan of Doodle Pantry's Ants collection and this new release "Flaming Hot Ants" set for January was a must have for my personal collection!   What a fun Valentine or Any Occasion card this turned out to be!

Along with the Flaming Hot Ants I used two of the digital papers that come in this set, there are also fun sentiments but I didn't find a good place to add one and believe me I tried!   My layout is Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps sketch #100, just perfect for this fun pre-colored digital image!

Thanks for visiting my blog today - 

Challenges:

12 comments:

AllisonG said...

Love those lil ants! Also like the diamond shape - adds a different kind of shape to the card, doesn't it?! I never think to use a diamond - usually just squares, rectangles, circles and ovals.

Sara I. said...

How adorable is this Jan?! Love the papers and the design is just fabulous!! xx

Patti J said...

Oh, so cute!!! Love it - thanks for sharing!

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable card, love the design with those diamond shapes!

Dawn Frost said...

I love the diamond shape to the image it really makes it pop! Aloha from Maui!

Amy Johnson said...

such a cute card

April said...

Cute card! I love how the print of the paper mimics the layout!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Jan, this is just to happy! Love the ants too! Love how you used the digi paper and the layout is perfect to show this stamp off!
Hugs, Sarah

Margaret said...

Love the colors on this card.

Lorianna said...

Jan
Just love this set myself!!!
This is so cute, love your layout with this, seems to fit this perfectly
Hugs
Lorianna

Karen Howard said...

These ants are so sweet and perfect for Valentine's!!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Great card! I love how you have made the image the main focus with all of those pretty papers and the angle of the image!
Hugs!