Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown Challenge


Edited to Add:  The OWH MWT challenge has changed to a Mother's Day theme, sorry for any inconvenience!

We have a new Midweek Throwdown challenge starting at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps today and the theme is Snowflakes!  I live in Arizona so I'm not sure what I was thinking when I set this challenge because it's shorts weather here.  I bet there are snowflakes somewhere in the USA for inspiration though...  

My card is C.A.S.E.d and I'm really sorry but I don't remember who the original artist is but I know I loved her card when I saw it!   I used a Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder and Snowflake die, a Spellbinders square and a white half pearl.  I really like the simplicity of this card and had to make one myself.

I hope you'll join in on our "Snowflake" challenge this week at Operation Write Home!

Challenges:

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is so pretty
Lisa x

AllisonG said...

Your card is beautiful, Jan! Well, Texas can't help you out with snowflakes today. We are back into the 70's for a few days, but they say it will turn cold again next week. I'm doubtful that it will be cold enough to snow though...we've have quite a warm winter compared to last year when we actually had 5 snow days in the Dallas-Fort Worth area!

jimlynn said...

No snowflakes this far down south, but glad I got to see this big beautiful bit of "white stuff" on your post! Gorgeous card, Jan.
Lynn

Dixie Cochran said...

We had snow Sunday night here in NC! Love your card!