Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cuddly Buddly's LIlyboo Hogwash


Happy Saturday!

My card is to point you to a "Make 'em Laugh" blog hop at the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps blog today featuring many well known Craft Suppliers.

As I said the theme is Make 'em Laugh so I used my Lilyboo Hogwash digital image.  This cutie is colored with Copic markers V12, V15, V17, BG01, BG000, B60, E50, R20, R30, R32, C00, C0, C1, C2, C6, W0, W1, YG01, YG03, YG13, YG17, YG93.  My layout is Operation Write Home's Sketch #116 from last Sunday and the papers I used are Stampin' Up! Almost Amethyst, Eggplant Envy, Sorbet Blue Ice, Via Vellum Basic Black and Copic X Press It.

This was a really fun card to make following the OWH sketch, I like how Julie has the measurements written on the sketches for us so I don't need to print them out and measure anything.  I only added one extra element to the sketch with the Spellbinders tag for my computer generated sentiment, I couldn't help myself  (:   

Enjoy the Make 'em Laugh blog hop and thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps - Sketch #116
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes
Scapbook Sisterz - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Lisa Oliver said...

Great card to get us started Jan! I remember seeing another card using this phrase and idea but for some reason could never find it again. Love it!

TFS!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

cute cute cute

Barb Housner

Purple Princess said...

I just love that image! Super fun card!

Sarah said...

Fabulous image! I of course adore your coloring again today!

Linda said...

Great card. Love the sentiment, colors and coloring! TFS!!!

Dixie Cochran said...

"Hog-wash" was one of my dad's favorite words. Your card is terrific, and it made me smile!!