Thursday, April 19, 2012

Digital Delights by Louby Loo Make A Splash


I have a fun Digital Delights by Louby Loo design team card to share with you today using Wendy's Whale and Make a Splash sentiment.  My layout is a recent sketch challenge from Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps.  I have a supply list for you below:

ALL DDSTAMPS USED:  Whale & Make A Splash Sentiment
CS AND PAPERS:  The Paper Mill Light Purple & Turquoise, 
Via Vellum Basic Black,  Copic X Press It
INK:  HP LaserJet
MARKERS (if any):  Copic N1, N3, N5, B60, BV23, B12 B14, B000
ACCESS. AND EMBELLISHMENTS:  Spellbinders Circles, Papertrey Ink Ric Rac die, Cuttlebug embossing folder
COLORING MEDIUM (if any):  Copic Markers  
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):  OWH Sketch Challenge

Thanks for visiting my blog today! 

Challenges:
Whoopsie Daisy - Free & Easy

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Fab colours and what a cute little whale!
Lisa x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Cute image Jan! Love the colours and your colouring is gorgeous :)

Claire said...

A really fun card Jan, love the image and great colours. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

This whale is super cute
I so love it

kare said...

This made me Smile!
Thanks!!))
~k

suzARTe said...

this is such a happy and cute card, I just love that whale.

Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

Tammy said...

Jan this is ADORABLE!! I love that image and your fabulous color combo! I just emailed you also :)
Hugs, Tammy

Karen C said...

Oh this is such a happy card! Thanks for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week! Best of luck in the draw this week!
Hugs,
Karen C (Daisy Diva)
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com