Thursday, April 26, 2012

Digital Delights by Louby Loo Screechy Crow


I have a fun Digital Delights by Louby Loo design team card to share today using Screechy Crow.
I used a sketch by Tami Mayberry I saw at Card Positioning Systems quite awhile ago and I have a supply list below:

ALL DDSTAMPS USED:  Screechy Crow
CS AND PAPERS:  Sorbet Lemon, Via Vellum Leaf Green & Basic Black, Copic X Press It, Discount Card Stock’s Cobalt
INK:  HP LaserJet 2050
MARKERS (if any):  Copic Y13, Y15, Y17, Y18, B60, B63, YG67, YG23, YG13, YG03, E23, E33, E43, N1, N3, N5
ACCESS. AND EMBELLISHMENTS:  Spellbinders Circle dies
COLORING MEDIUM (if any):  Copic markers
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):  Copic cloud background

I hope you'll stop by our Digital Delights by Louby Loo blog to see all the wonderful creations from our design team.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Jan this is really cute. I love how fun and bright it is :) Great image!

NancyD said...

Really great card. Love that crow and your coloring. NancyD

Unknown said...

Wow the colors are so vibrant
I love this cutie. This card would fit in my weekly challenge you should come on over