Friday, April 27, 2012

Peddler's Pack Cherries


I have a card to share with you today that I wasn't sure I was going to be able to save.

After coloring this stamp with Copic markers I remembered I had a patterned paper with cherries on it I thought would go well with it.  The stark white background really stood out with the papers so I decided to re-color the background after coloring it BG000.  I first tried with Y21 and used my blender pen to help smooth the color then went back with YR31 and went over it again removing some of the color with the blender pen.   After letting it dry I went back and dotted the blender pen all over the background to hopefully give it some sort of aged looking pattern.  

The patterned papers are a mini pad by Melissa Frances called Kitschy Kitchen, rather vintage looking.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -


1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Jan this is so sweet. Love the simple yet elegant look :) Very fun!