Monday, April 16, 2012

Squigglefy & Seems A Little Sketchy #11


I have a fun card to share with you for our Seems A Little Sketchy challenge that starts today!
Our fabulous sponsor is Squigglefly and that's where my cute Shy Bear image is from.  He didn't need much coloring and I used Copic markers YG01, YG03, YG05, YG93, E02, E25, E29, E53, E99, B000, BG000, RV02, RV52, RV55, V22, C00, C1, T1.  I decided to try out some of my hoarded patterned papers from the Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious mini deck for this sketch and paired them with Via Vellum Basic Black and Copic X Press It.

I hope you'll join our sketch challenge!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

8 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

This is so adorable! I love all the spring colors and the tiny snail!

Linda W. said...

Oh Jan, Shy Bears are my favorite images and I'm collecting them all. You did an awesome job n this one - how did you get the blue sky behind the tulips as it appears you did the blue vs doing the clouds with a SUp Stencil. Great card!

Holly Young said...

Adorable card Jan! Love your coloring - that sky is awesome and your picked such cute papers!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Jan, your card is awesome! Shy Bear is one of my absolutely favourite critters! I don't have them all but A LOT!!! You have done a beautiful job with him - love your bright, cheerful papers and colour scheme. Fantastic job with your colouring. Charlene, Squigglefly DT

Donna Hanley said...

Jan, this image is just adorable. Wonderful coloring and I love how you did your sentiment. Enjoy your week.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Jan this is such a cute image! Love the fun bright papers too :)

NanaConnie said...

So cuuuuute, Jan! I have to go find that image -- somehow I missed seeing it at Squigglefly. Love those papers!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh My!!!! This is super super cute...love the vibrant colors!