Thursday, July 12, 2012

Digital Delights by Louby Loo Christmas Mailbox


Winter Wishes?  Christmas in July???
It's hot here in Arizona so winter themed Christmas cards sound good to me!

My card is a design team card for Digital Delights by Louby Loo, I used the Pre-Colored Christmas Mailbox with an Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps sketch.  I feel cooler already how about you?

Supply List:

ALL DDSTAMPS USED:  Christmas Mailbox
CS AND PAPERS:  Via Vellum Scarlet & Black, Neenah Pewter, Astrobrights Galaxy Gold, Mohawk Bright White
INK:  HP OfficeJet
ACCESS. AND EMBELLISHMENTS:  Stampin’ Up! Word Window Punch, Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder

I hope you'll stop by our Digital Delights by Louby Loo blog today and see all the wonderful design team inspiration!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
That Craft Place - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Cute - we have a OSH crop with 8 ladies here on Sunday and will start our Xmas cards - so stay tuned for some ideas after that. )´=0) Having seen your card I will remind them to remember to use our embossing folders.

DollySelvam said...

hi...!! so cute n adorable pattern...:)

Lisa Lara said...

I just love how you used Wendy's image here and love love how you did your sentiments Jan.