Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hambo Stamps Cheeses


I have a fun card to share today for the Hambo Hoedown challenge!  
The challenge is to create a project that uses Hambo Stamps Cheeses or  any other Hambo Stamps/Digi and a sentiment on the front that incorporates at least two of the colors of the Olympic rings.  
Bonus oinks for using all 5!


I was able to incorporate three of the five colors in my card design today, red, yellow and black.

I colored the cheeses with Copic markers:

E07, YR07, YR04, YR18, YR16, E51, Y35, Y38, Y23, Y21, Y32, E40, E41, E50, E53

My layout is Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps sketch #131.  I had fun punching random holes with my Cropadile and tiny hole punch to make my card look a little more "cheesy".  

Be sure to stop by our Hambo Hoedown blog to see all the fun challenge cards from our design team and I hope you will play along in our Hambo Hoedown this week  too!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Operation Write Home - Sketch Challenge #131

7 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

LOVE THIS!!!! Fun sentiment and fun image and your hole-y paper is perfect. What fun!

Michelle said...

Great, I am from Holland , there it gives lots of cheese.
Love it.
Thanks for playing with us at CYP.
LG Michelle

Holly Young said...

Love the punny humor! The swiss holes are the best!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is great Jan! Love how you did the cheese inspired paper and the sentiment is great ;)

Lisa Lara said...

Very cute Jan. Love the holes.

Kecia said...

The colors on this are just striking, Jan! The black, yellow and red really pop, and the holes are just the perfect touch!

scrap joanny said...

very "mniam" funny card - thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna