Friday, September 14, 2012

Cosmo Cricket DeLovely


I've been having fun mass producing some cards for Operation Write Home and I thought I'd share the fun with you today!  My first card is C.A.S.E.d from Cora Jean at Cora Jean's Paper Playtime, my sentiment was larger than I thought so it's not an exact C.A.S.E. but great inspiration from her card.

I have a paper box that I made close to my paper trimmer that I put things I've cut out but not used yet in, the hearts on this card are from that box.  


Here's a picture of the beginning of my mass production of cards.  Can you see the tall turquoise box?  That's where all the pre-cut goodies live.


I opened the box and spilled out the contents so I can pick through and see what I can use today.
I have to tell you I added a couple things to the box today too!  Oops... 


For my next card I C.A.S.E.d Kristie, she had a photo of a pile of cards on our Operation Write Home Facebook page where she was using up a pack of 6X6 patterned paper and I was inspired! 


I started out with the same layout but my Papertrey Ink sentiment was so big I turned my card, 
I kinda like it!  These two cards above use Cosmo Cricket DeLovely papers.


An Anniversary card to go in the bunch using a Papertrey Ink sentiment and rick rack die, C.A.S.E.ing a card I saw on Pinterest.  The button is a Cheery Lynn Designs die too.


...and a picture of the bunches of cards I mass produced.  If you see something on the table I didn't show today, I'll have it in another blog post soon!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #45

5 comments:

byAnnette said...

I really like your the colors and patterns you choose. The designs really showcase the papers and sentiments!

Love your workspace and Copic storage too.

Karen Letchworth said...

I'm super jealous of your wonderful Copic collection. I own about a dozen...that's it! I am SO grateful that you were able to play along this week at Word Art Wednesday. I just LOVE seeing your beautiful cards shared in our challenges, and I appreciate your participation SO very much. Hope you're having a blessed week, and please come back to join us again next week. It's such a treat!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are gorgeous cards. TFS.

Penny L. said...

very lovely cards! TFS, and inspiring me to get going and make some more cards!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

These are all stunning Jan! I love all of the details and those papers are so bright and beautiful. I love the sneaky peeks of your desk too..you have some great organising there and I love your copic storage!! :D