Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lawn Fawn So Thankful


I have today's Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps sketch challenge #136 done today!
That's a record for me I think, this sketch is part of the OWH Virtual Card Making Party that's going on this weekend.  The challenge is a sketch and to use your punches...

I looked at the sketch and the entries for the sketch to be inspired.  My thought was hmmm, I don't think I have anything that small to work with.  I did get the "punches" part of the challenge in by using my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper and rounding corners.  I meant to round the corners on the orange panel but had it fastened down before I remembered, oh well!

I used a cute Lawn Fawn clear stamp set called So Thankful and colored my pumpkins with Copic markers, used a Darice embossing folder for texture and put it all together.

It's time to get back to the VCMP and make some more cards!

Have a great weekend!

Challenges:
OWH - Sketch #136
Amusing Challenges - Use Your Markers

4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

WOw I wish I had thought to use my corner chomper. In my haste to catch up I didn't even realize I have to use punches, so mine really doesn't qualify, but it is still another card for a hero, so that is a good thing. I love these pumpkins and today was the first day I've seen any for sale.

Linda said...

Jan...I agree with Donna...about another card is a good thing. Perfect coloring as always...super embossing! Thanks for sharing!!!

Julie said...

Very cute, Jan! Love those pumpkins and the embossing in the background. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Chris said...

Great texture, rounded corners and rich colors here - it's a great card! I'm so glad you joined in on my Amusing Challenges this week - thanks for sharing your lovely work!