Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lawn Fawn Winter Fox


Happy Labor Day weekend!

Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps is having a Virtual Card Making Party going on through the weekend with lots of fun challenges!  If you have time to play along you'll need to check out the OWH Stars & Stamps blog here.  

I have a card for the "Use a Neglected Tool" challenge.  I used a Lawn Fawn clear stamp called Winter Fox and colored "her" with Copic markers:

Fox - C1, C3, C5
Cup - R35, R46, R59
Scarf - R46, T7
Coffee/Cocoa - E25, E27, E29
Ground - E25, E27, E29
I have a few neglected crafting tools so I used two on this card and had lots of fun.  The first neglected tool is my paper crimper pictured below:


Remember these?  Sold by Stampin' Up! way back when...


The second is my Spellbinders Labels #14 dies, I love the shape of these but don't use them very often and that needs to change.

See you at the Operation Write Home Virtual Card Making Party!

Challenges:
OWH VCMP hostess Shannon - Use A Neglected Crafting Tool


5 comments:

Jen M said...

Very pretty, Jan! I'm not sure how you made a fox look chic, but you did. :)

Shannon White said...

Oh Miss Jan this is Too Cute!! Such a Darling image!! and thanks so much for the inspiration, I need to dig out my crimper and put it to good use myself! lol I remember I just HAD to have it, and alas have not put it to work yet, ( shame on me!! lol )

Hope you are doing Wonderfully my friend!! 8-)

Big hugs & Happy Holiday Weekend! 8-)
Shannon

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oooh love this one jan! A fab image and those tones go just perfectly. Great work! :)

BobbisTreasure said...

This Ohio girl loves the scarlet and grey!!!!

ShannonD said...

Thanks so much for playing along with our neglected tool challenge. Your card is absolutely adorable! I love it!