Friday, October 5, 2012

Lilyboo Little Penguin


I have a fun Lilyboo Designs card to share with you today, this sweet digital image is called Little Penguin.
I colored him with Copic markers:

Penguin - N1, N3, N5, R22, Y000
Feet - Y15, Y17, YR16
Hat/Scarf - B02, B05, B16
Sky/Snow - BG0000, BG01, G0000, G00

My layout is a sketch from back in April:


The papers are Via Vellum Black, Mohawk Bright White, Via Vellum Cyan, Astrobrights Galaxy Gold and X Press It.  I used two different embossing folders for texture and a new die I recently acquired by Memory Box called Grand Snow Globe.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Forever Friends - Anything Goes
Anything Goes Challenge - Animals

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Cute cute cute.....but toooo early to think snow for this girl...haha

Cheryl First said...

What a sweetheart, he is
((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Renee said...

This penguin is so cute Jan! Love your card!

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card Jan, adorable image and I love the embossing :)

Thanks for joining us at the Forever Friends Challenge Blog Fortnightly Challenge :)

Tanya xx