Monday, October 1, 2012

Paper Smooches Squeaky Clean


I made today's card for a friend of mine who's been sick for weeks and weeks  now.
We talked on the phone a few days before I made this, she's been to the doctor, been in the hospital time after time and they can't figure out what's wrong with her.  She had a procedure a few days before our phone conversation that was supposed to help get to the bottom of all this.  
The news is they still don't have any answers for her.  

If you'd keep my friend in your prayers for healing and complete restoration of her health it would be so appreciated.  I'd like to keep her anonymous, I know our Father God knows her name.

I pulled out my Paper Smooches Squeaky Clean stamp set using her favorite color and made a card to hopefully cheer her up with punny humor and paired it with Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge #403.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

7 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awww hope your friend is feeling better soon. That is terrible when they dont know what it is :( Jan this made me giggle though...what a cute card and I love the sentiment with it...genius! :)

Cheryl First said...

I'm so sorry to hear when others are struggling with medical issues, and doctors can't help! I will keep your friend in my prayers, Jan!
Love the card - perfect sentiment! This should certainly be a bright spot in her day! :0)
((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Whoooa, LOVE LOVE the lines, of course, with the image and sentiment too. Great card!

Michell said...

Said a prayer for your friend and that the doctors find out what is wrong so they can start the treatment. God Bless.

Dixie Cochran said...

Prayers for your friend! I know this card will make her smile. I love that PS set.

Jules said...

there's that sketch again - love it more & more, plus paired with paper smooches, love them too! great card!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I forgot to ask how you got those wonderful inside curves? Thank you Jan.