Saturday, December 8, 2012

Lilyboo Designs Big Heart Tree


Happy Saturday!  I have a fun card to share with you today using Lilyboo Design's Big Heart Tree.
My card is for the Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge, the theme is Love/Hugs.

I picked this cute tree image by Lilyboo Designs because I think it just says it all.

It's colored with Copic markers:

E30, E31, E33, E37, E47
R32, R35, R46, R59
C0, C1, C2, C3, C4
YG01, YG13, 
B0000, B01
T5, T7
W1, W5

I kept the layout simple to showcase the cute digital image.  My paper choices are Neenah Kraft & Red Pepper Linen and Copic X Press It.  I lined the inside of my card with white card stock to make it nice and hearty to write home on for Operation Write Home.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Challenges:

3 comments:

Renee said...

I love this tree Jan! It's so cute with all the red hearts!

Donna said...

Jan,
I love the heart tree and the fence is really cute around it. Your cards are amazing. Blessings, Donna

Myrna Marcano said...

Lovely card
Thanks!