Monday, February 25, 2013

C.A.S.E.ing Dawn on Pinterest


I saw the cutest card on Pinterest by Dawn and had to make some too!

I've been mass producing Birthday cards for a project I'm working on and these were really fun to make in different colored backgrounds.  I added the Music Cuttlebug embossing folder for a little added interest.  The sentiment is copied from Dawn's card using my computer to generate it.


The green one was my daughter's favorite.

I linked off of Pinterest onto Dawn's blog, she's a wonderfully talented crafter, here's a link so you can visit her too!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

3 comments:

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

What an adorable card! Love the embossing background with it - I'm CASE this card!

Renee said...

What a awesome card! I totally love this!

Cheryl First said...

These are fantastic! What a great idea for a teen!