Friday, February 22, 2013

Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames Sentiments


My card today is for the project I've been working on for our church, birthday and anniversary cards.
I used Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps sketch challenge #159 for my clean and simple layout.

The heart is an old Stampin' Up! punch that I cut out the negative piece with a Spellbinders Circle die then matted on a red circle from the die set popped using foam tape.  I then cut out two Papertrey Ink Double Ended banner dies in red and white and stamped "anniversary wishes" in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  The red band at the bottom is a strip of the Neenah Red Pepper Linen card stock.  


My second card uses basically the same design but I made it flat for easier mailing.  The border die is by MFT Die-namics and I trimmed it to fit across my card.

Here's the sketch:


Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Jan!!! This is fantastic! I love how you used the negative space. Just gorgeous!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so sweet jan. really effectively and elegant :)