Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Craft's Meow Vintage Rides


I have a clean and simple birthday card today, I've been playing with Ombre` Stamping, maybe that should be Ombre` coloring/card making.  I recently purchased this cute stamp set from The Craft's Meow called Vintage Rides, I think it's going to make some cute cards for Operation Write Home and our church for their birthday cards.  

This little car was super easy and fun to color with Copic markers:

BG0000, BG10, BG32, BG34
C00, C2, C3
B0000

I only found two shades of paper to go with my card so I took the easy way out and cut them on the diagonal and used them.  The Happy Birthday is a stamp made by Papertrey Ink. and the papers are Hero Arts layering weight card stock in Pool and Bayou.  I also used Astrobrights Eclipse Black and X Press It blending card.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -


No comments: