Saturday, May 18, 2013

Doodle Pantry Ant Masquerade



I have a fun Doodle Pantry card to share with you today!

When I saw this already colored digital stamp set I was so excited!!!  I have the Ant Masquerade digital stamp set that was previously released as line drawings to be colored but hadn't used it yet.

I wouldn't have thought to use some of the colors in the pre-colored version either and I LOVE the digital papers that come in this set to match the images.  My card layout is an old sketch from "Fetch A Sketch" that I wanted to try.  It took some thinking and math on my part and I'm really happy with the way my card turned out.  Here's a peek at the sketch.


I also like the matching digital papers most Doodle Pantry colored stamp sets come with because I like to dress up my cards a little with envelope liners.  Most of my cards are donated to Operation Write Home and I think envelope liners make them just a little more special.

Thanks for visiting my blog today - 

1 comment:

Billie A said...

Awesome card great layout. I have not tried pre colored digitals but I can see where they can come in handy for those hurry up times but the math would slow me down. Your card is awesome.