Friday, May 31, 2013

Doodle Pantry Ant Masquerade



I had to make one more card using the Ant Masquerade pre-colored digital stamp set by Doodle Pantry.  This is one of my Doodle Pantry favorites!  

I printed out the ant butterfly image and a sheet of the butterfly digital paper, the digital paper on text weight paper and the image on cardstock.  My card layout was inspired by another card maker, I loved the sketch layout she'd used.

I used Stampin' Up! Close To Cocoa as a base and a smaller panel that I put through the Cuttlebug with a Tim Holtz wood embossing folder.  The butterfly strip is part of that sheet of digital paper and the sentiment is cut out with a Papertrey Ink double ended banner die.  Some of their dies are rather challenging but I managed to get the sentiment where I wanted it.  I also used a Papertrey Ink envelope liner die, I really like the look of a card with a matching lined envelope. 

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

1 comment:

Lisa Oliver said...

Love it! Makes me want to go and CASE it right now! :)