Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Custer's Last Stamp Marcasite Pumpkin



I LOVE coloring pumpkins and came across this old rubber stamp in my stash made by Custer's Last Stamp called Marcasite Pumpkin.  It didn't stamp very well because it's old and dried out.  After coloring it up I went over all the black lines with a Copic Multiliner pen.  I did a little research on the stamp company and found it is no longer in business I'm sorry to say.  

The Copic markers I used are:

Pumpkin - Y15, YR02, YR07, E23, E25, G46, G43
Leaves - YG01, YG13, YG25, YG67
Background - B00, B41, B21, B34, E21, E23, E25, E29

I tried to keep the layout simple since the stamped image is so big using card stock colors that coordinate with my Copic markers.  I added an Autumn sentiment from a Papertrey Ink acrylic stamp set to finish my card.  The blue background splatter is made using a Mini Mister with Copic ink from a refill and spritzed onto the paper after I masked the main image.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

No comments: