Friday, October 28, 2016

Kingman Turquoise - Boulder Turquoise Necklace & Earrings


I bought 3 big rectangular Boulder Turquoise Beads when we shopped at Colbaugh Processing back in September.  I love the look of them but they were too large for a necklace link in my opinion.  To me they looked like they should be a pendant so that's what I tried with them using wire weaving and wrapping.  

Of course they needed a necklace so I made up several Triple Loop Links and combined them with 8 mm Boulder Turquoise beads.  It's a big bold necklace with that size bead but I like it and I know there are other ladies out there who will too.  

I antiqued the copper then polished and shined it & added a protective finish using ProtectaClear to preserve the patina I gave it.  

I also made a pair of matching earrings using the 8 mm Boulder Turquoise Beads and the Triple Loop Links I created.  

No comments: